Monday, September 27, 2010

2010 Christmas Special

I can’t believe how fast this year has flown by!  But, it is that time again to start thinking about fall pictures, and Christmas cards!  Right now is the perfect time to book your session and have the beautiful fall leaves as your background!  Or, you can wait until it snows!  Either way, I am offering this special through December!  Send me an e-mail at christal.photography@yahoo.com to book your date now!  Or, give me a call!  435-979-5380…  There are some limitations to the special, so make sure and read all the details!

Christmas Special2

Up to 5 people… each additional person is $5 per person.  I will edit 15 images that you choose and you will receive them on a disc with copyright release.  Each additional picture you want edited will be $5 per picture.  I will design a 5x7, 5x5, or 4x5.5 double sided greeting card how you would like it.  Each additional 25 greeting cards are $30 each.  Folded or tri-fold greeting cards are available at additional cost.  Please contact me for pricing on these if this is something you would rather have.  All greeting cards come with envelopes.  Your location must be within 90 miles of me or I will charge a travel fee…  I live in Richfield, UT.  :)

Example….(there are many different ways we can create yours… this is just an example!  Yours doesn’t have to look like this! :))

Front

Christmas card 3family 

back

christmas card 3 backfamily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP