Monday, March 14, 2011

Sun Flare...

Oh my goodness... has it been forever since I posted, or what!  I was so busy in the months before Christmas, that it was with relief that I took a break for a couple months!  haha... but, I am gearing up for some fun things to come this month!  But, first, I had to enter a i heart faces challenge!  It has been quite awhile since I entered, and when I saw this challenge, I was hoping I wouldn't forget like usual. 
I love this photo of Bree'L and Josh that I took as part of their engagements last fall.  It was such a beautiful day, and they are a beautiful couple!  This pic is still one of my very favorites!  And... a special thanks to the girls at i heart faces, and Pete Lacker, because I learned how to shoot sun flare while at their first workshop in Dallas!  If you get a chance to go, you should!  It was a ton of fun and I learned so much!  I wish I had the money to go again! 

Make sure and head over to i heart faces to see all of the gorgeous sun flare photos this week!  Their are some awesome ones!

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty...nothing quite like two people in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shot- that flare just makes it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome capture! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors...a beautiful sunflare watercolor...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the angle and the flare off! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is AWESOME. as a nail polish lover, i'm totally lusting after her blue fingers. beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect! love those anticipated kiss moments captured!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really lovely, beautiful shot :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP